Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Updates...

    It's been a bit since I have written anything on this blog.  It's amazing how fast time goes by. Since I have last written- progress has been made on the apartment which is apart of the house my parents live in. The rooms which needed carpet do have carpet now and are almost totally cleared of the previous stuff ( not mine and my spouses)   
The bathroom is almost totally functional, there are some things which are going to be worked on still to finish. 
The rooms are ready for furniture and some of them have some- just some of what belongs in them.  All the major stuff has been completed. Besides work being done on this apartment we have had lots and lots of snow.





 The picture above is the area I live in.  I am pretty sure its snowed just about every day for days. I am not a snow person. By saying that I mean I do not favor the wet, cold white stuff that makes your car hard to get free of.  I know some people really like it but when its over a foot deep I can't say that I have the same passion.  

I can say its great for introverts, which I am definitely one but at the same time it puts me to the point of almost getting agoraphobic Which is a bit too much time in the house. However I look outside and just think of all the ways I can stay in and how not to have to go outside in the cold and the fluffy white stuff.

I do like going outdoors, just in other seasons. Next week I will be going with my spouse to our previous apartment and gathering up all the remaining small things to be transported down here. 
I don't really look forward to that except I can sleep in my actual bed and not this futon bed I have been sleeping on for the past little while.  I dash upstairs when Simon goes to work if I wake up in time and don't sleep all through the night on the futon.  

It's 2 futons which fold out but even so- its not that great but yes better than a sleeping bag- we wanted to gravitate to being in the apartment for everything but still it doesn't even come close to our lovely Purple bed. Its a beast to move but it was worth the 1000 odd bucks we paid for it. Since buying it 3 other versions of it have come out which I bet are even spiffier. I have seen them in the stores.  

Overall- so far thats what has been going on really,  I have to say I enjoy social media quite a lot.  More than I used to. I have connected with people which I did not before- outside of people who know me in real life. 
Thats a big thing for me especially with how my personality is. Those people probably don't have any idea what it means to me to have them communicate with a person such as I.  

Why?  I am not famous, I don' have tons of subscribers etc.  So for me its not just commenting on a video, or a tweet. Something about them I connect with. I have interest in their life for what they choose to share that is. Some are a bit to a lot like myself and some are interesting to me for other reasons. It's also inspired me to do some short videos, and this blog.  

 Funny enough I married a extrovert ( how did that happen- well you know the story if you read the blog)  Still, Simon and I are very different but there are a lot of things we enjoy which are the same along with things which we individually only like.

Tune in next time when I have more updates for those who look at my blog. I apologize for how basic it is- but I don't have to pay for it and I don't need fancy right now. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Hello again!  Back to the blog I am,  The furnace in my house decided to not work but it will be sorted out tomorrow- till then its space ...